Information we collect
We may collect personal information from you. For example, if you register as a wine club member we will collect your email address, phone number, state of residence, zip code and wine preferences, and other information.
We may use the information to:
- process and complete your transactions
- contact members regarding their orders and/or accounts
- send text messages to receive shipping notifications
- respond to questions and provide customer support
- communicate with members about promotions, events, and other services
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- comply with legal restrictions or obligations in the industry
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
firstname.lastname@example.org and 1-800-371-9463